Can you guess what K has for breakfast every morning?? A toddler approved muffin recipe coming at you today. It has no added sugar and contains almond flour for a punch of fiber and protein!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine the flours, salt, and baking powder. Combine canola oil, egg, and milk. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top and sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly browned on top and cooked through.
K gobbles these up!